Project Management II: Project Management Processes
Adult Classes / Project Management -
UGotClass: Spring 2023
This is one of three courses that makes up the Project Management Certificate Program.
Acquire a well-rounded knowledge of the five Project Management Processes relating to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Guide. This basic information will assist you in learning the beginnings of Project Management, whether you are interested in project management, in a project management field, or in any line of work. Come away with a solid foundation of the five processes to learn and use when any type of project occurs in your employment arena.
This class can be taken individually, or together with the other two classes for the certificate. If you pay for all three classes at once, there is a $90.00 discount at checkout.
The other courses in this program are: Introduction to Project Management and Project Management Knowledge Areas
To progress through this course you will:
- Read the print readings.
- Have the option of accessing the online readings.
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides.
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned.
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants.
- The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
- The discussion for each unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
- Your instructor will log into the discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.