Project Management III: Project Management Knowledge Areas
Adult Classes / Project Management -
UGotClass: Spring 2023
This is one of three courses that makes up the Project Management Certificate Program.
In today’s business environment, there is a need for good project management. Project management provides visibility of project health to the business and the customer. Through continuous monitoring, early detection of variations to plan, schedule, and budget can be communicated to stakeholders for quick resolution, including project cancelation. The Project Management Professional community does this through the five (5) Project Management Processes supported by the ten (10) Project Management Knowledge Areas. This course introduces the student to the ten (10) Project management Knowledge Areas and their support role and relationships to the five (5) Project Management Processes.
This class can be taken individually, or together with the other two classes for the certificate. If you pay for all three classes at once, there is a $90.00 discount at checkout.
The other courses in this program are: Introduction to Project Management and Project Management Processes
To progress through this course you will:
- Read the print readings.
- Have the option of accessing the online readings.
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides.
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned.
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants.
- The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
- The discussion for each unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
- Your instructor will log into the discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.