Social Media for Business II: Marketing using Social Media
Adult Classes / Social Media for Business -
UGotClass: Spring 2023
This is one of three classes that make up the Social Media for Business Certificate Program.
Develop a two-way communication and marketing strategy for your organization using social media. Let your instructor guide you in exploring major social media, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and blogging. Learn quick, easy ways to use Twitter, blogs, and LinkedIn to engage your customers or clients and keep them interested in your organization or business. You’ll find out the advantages and disadvantages of each, and learn what’s right for your work and kind of organization.
This class can be taken individually, or together with the other two classes for the certificate. If you pay for all three classes at once, there is a $90.00 discount at checkout.
The other courses in this program are: Introduction to Social Media and Integrating Social Media in Your Organization
To progress through this course you will:
- Read the print readings.
- Have the option of accessing the online readings.
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides.
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned.
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants.
- The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
- The discussion for each unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
- Your instructor will log into the discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.