Social Media for Business III: Integrating Social Media in Your Organization
Adult Classes / Social Media for Business -
UGotClass: Spring 2023
This is one of three courses that make up the Social Media for Business Certificate Program.
Take away a practical strategy and techniques for implementing a social strategy for your organization or business. Learn the top five considerations when starting a social network as well as tips to manage an online community. Discover how to create your own private social network using the Ning platform. Discuss the top tools to use to manage your social media life and build integration into your website. See how Google Docs and Calendars work and how to use online video to further your business goals. Hear about mobile check-in applications and how companies are using coupon and deal sites. Get your company listed properly on local search engines so more customers can find you. Discuss how web design has changed and get feedback on your website while discovering usability testing and user interface design. Finally, learn how to manage this influx of information created by the new media revolution. Develop a manageable workflow and get productivity tips to be more efficient. Learn what you might be doing wrong in social media as well as essential policies to have in place for your employees and company. See what trends are on the horizon and where your goals fit with those new trends.
This class can be taken individually, or together with the other two classes for the certificate. If you pay for all three classes at once, there is a $90.00 discount at checkout.
The other courses in this program are: Introduction to Social Media and Marketing using Social Media
To progress through this course you will:
- Read the print readings.
- Have the option of accessing the online readings.
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides.
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned.
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants.
- The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
- The discussion for each unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
- Your instructor will log into the discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.