Power BI : Intermediate Power BI
Adult Classes / Data Sciences -
UGotClass: Spring 2023
This is the second of the three courses that make up the Power BI Certificate Program.
Delve further into Power Query to ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) your data. Build the Data Model using modeling features and relationships. Perform calculations using DAX (Data Analysis Expressions) functions. Utilize Time Intelligence functions to view YoY or YTD reports. Add user friendly features to enhance your reports.
This class can be taken individually, or together with the other two classes for the certificate. If you pay for all three classes at once, there is a total of a $90.00 discount at checkout.
The other classes in this program are: Introduction to Power BI and Advanced Power BI
To progress through this course you will:
- Read the print readings.
- Have the option of reading the online readings.
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides.
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned.
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants.
- The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
- The discussion for each unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
- Your instructor will log into the discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
- We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each day to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.