Six Sigma: Advanced Six Sigma Green Belt
Adult Classes / Leadership & Management -
UGotClass: Spring 2023
This is the last of three courses that makes up the Six Sigma Green Belt Program.
The final course in the Six Sigma Green Belt program is the Advanced Six Sigma Greenbelt course which teaches participants to improve and control processes. Topics included in this course include hypothesis testing, design of experiments, and statistical process control. Participants will have to apply the concepts learned in the Introduction and Intermediate Six Sigma Green Belt courses. The instructor will share many handouts, spreadsheets, and web links that have tools participants will use while completing Six Sigma projects.
If you register for all three classes at once, they will be discounted at checkout. These classes can otherwise be taken individually.
The other courses in this program are: Introduction to Six Sigma Green Belt and Intermediate Six Sigma Green Belt
To progress through this course you will:
- Read the print readings.
- Have the option of reading the online readings.
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides.
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned.
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants.
- The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
- The discussion for each unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
- Your instructor will log into the discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
- We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each day to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.