Workplace Communication: Using Personality Profiles for Better Work Performance
Adult Classes / Business Communication -
UGotClass: Spring 2023
This is the last of the three courses that make up the Workplace Communication Certificate Program.
Understanding yourself and others will increase your overall effectiveness at work, home, and in all of your relationships. Learn how to improve your communication with others, convey your ideas effectively, and improve your ability to understand what is important to those who don’t share your same style. Course fee includes your own DiSC Behavioral Personality Profile assessment and review.
This class can be taken individually, or together with the other two classes for the certificate. If you pay for all three classes at once, there is a $90.00 discount at checkout.
The other courses in this program are: Conflict Management and Negotiation, Get What you Want
To progress through this course you will:
- Read the print readings.
- Have the option of reading the online readings.
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides.
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned.
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants.
- The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
- The discussion for each unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
- Your instructor will log into the discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
- We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each day to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.