Leadership Development: Developing Leadership Skills
Adult Classes / Leadership & Management -
UGotClass: Spring 2023
This is second course of the three courses that make up the Leadership Development Program.
Especially for future and emerging leaders in Gen Y, come discover the key concepts of being a leader and the best strategies for developing your leadership skills and influence. Learn the unspoken secrets that leaders know and the strategies they employ/exhibit in for influencing others. Leadership skills are acquired and learned.
If you register for all three classes at once, they will be discounted $30 each at checkout. These classes can otherwise be taken individually.
The other courses in this program are: Leadership Principles and Developing Your Professional Career
To progress through this course you will:
- Read the print readings.
- Have the option of reading the online readings.
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides.
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned.
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants.
- The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
- The discussion for each unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
- Your instructor will log into the discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
- We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each day to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.