Boost your chances of success for your new or small business and reduce your risks. Get the latest on planning your business, brainstorming business ideas and a checklist for going into business. Then learn how to create a business plan, including assessing business feasibility and prepare the management and financial plans. Then take home a step by step approach to attract and keep customers, with an emphasis on customer-driven marketing decisions and building a strong brand.
At the end of this certificate, you will be able to identify the abilities required of successful entrepreneurs and how to acquire them, develop goals to help establish your business, develop an outline for your plan, and take home techniques to successfully manage and market your new business.
This course offers 3 classes that together can qualify you for a certificate. If you register for all three classes at once, they will be discounted at checkout. These classes can otherwise be taken individually.
How the course works:
- A few days before the class begins you will be emailed an invitation into the online classroom.
- Click to accept the invite and set up a password to access the classroom. For subsequent sessions go to the classroom and use your email address and password to access it.
- Participate when you want! You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
- For the best learning, you should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.