Especially geared for future leaders in the Gen Y generation (born 1980-1999), the certificate provides how-to practical information on advancing your leadership potential and making a difference in both the workplace and in society.
Find out what it takes to become an effective leader. Discover your style of leadership. Discuss task completion, building relationships with your subordinates, becoming socially perceptive to changes in the workplace, utilizing your emotions in a positive and effective manner, and addressing challenging goals.
Then learn the unspoken secrets that leaders know and the strategies they employ/exhibit in for influencing others. Leadership skills are acquired and learned. You can become a leader if you know the do’s and don’ts; what to say, what not to say; what to do, what not to do.
At the end of completing the three course certificate, you will come away with a new understanding, new toolbox of leadership skills, and the information to move your leadership development into high gear.
This course offers 3 classes that together can qualify you for a certificate. If you register for all three classes at once, they will be discounted at checkout. These classes can otherwise be taken individually.
How the course works:
- A few days before the class begins you will be emailed an invitation into the online classroom.
- Click to accept the invite and set up a password to access the classroom. For subsequent sessions go to the classroom and use your email address and password to access it.
- Participate when you want! You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
- For the best learning, you should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.