Strong project management skills are always in high demand!
First, gain the skills, tools and templates to confidently develop and maintain a project. An overview of salaries, certification costs, education and experience requirements are provided.
Then acquire a well-rounded knowledge of the five Project Management Processes relating to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Guide. This basic information will assist you in learning the beginnings of Project Management, whether you are interested in project management, in a project management field, or in any line of work.
Finally, learn the ten Project Management Knowledge Areas and their support role and relationships to the five Project Management Processes.
This course offers 3 classes that together can qualify you for a certificate. If you register for all three classes at once, they will be discounted at checkout. These classes can otherwise be taken individually.
How the course works:
- A few days before the class begins you will be emailed an invitation into the online classroom.
- Click to accept the invite and set up a password to access the classroom. For subsequent sessions go to the classroom and use your email address and password to access it.
- Participate when you want! You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
- For the best learning, you should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.