The Adobe software tools are the leading software for graphic design. Adobe Illustrator is the industry standard computer illustration software. Use Illustrator to draw shapes and design logos, flyers, posters, banners, business cards or any other vector graphics for print or web.
Adobe InDesign is the industry standard page-layout program that works with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop seamlessly. InDesign allows you to create simple to complex multi-page documents such as brochures, flyers, books and magazines. Use Adobe Photoshop to effectively work with selection and editing tools, layers, and masks to edit, retouch and enhance existing images or create your own composite digital art work. Access to the Adobe software tools required.
For all online Adobe classes, students are responsible for purchasing their own software for their course. Trial versions of Adobe software are sometimes available on the Adobe company website. If you're taking the entire Graphic Design certificate, you will need Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign.
This course offers 3 classes that together can qualify you for a certificate. If you register for all three classes at once, they will be discounted at checkout. These classes can otherwise be taken individually.
How the Course Works:
- A few days before the class begins you will be emailed an invitation into the online classroom.
- Click to accept the invite and set up a password to access the classroom. For subsequent sessions go to the classroom and use your email address and password to access it.
- Participate when you want! You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
- For the best learning, you should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.