|Sun-Sat, Oct 3 - Oct 28|
This Customer Service category offers program studies, containing classes that can be taken individually, or in a series that can qualify you for a certificate. If you register for all the classes at once, they will be discounted at checkout.
How the course works:
- A few days before the class begins you will be emailed an invitation into the online classroom.
- Click to accept the invite and set up a password to access the classroom. For subsequent sessions go to the classroom and use your email address and password to access it.
- Participate when you want! You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
- For the best learning, you should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
Customer Service: Extraordinary Customer ServiceThis is the second of two courses that make up the Customer Service Certificate Program. Extraordinary customer service comes from focusing on the few essential elements that yield big results. Discover how easy it is to tweak your customer service from the ordinary to the extraordinary. You'll take away a customer service plan that will help you focus on the key elements that will get you started on your pathway to success. This class can be taken individually, or together with the other class for the program certificate. If you pay for both classes at once, there is a $45.00 discount at checkout. To progress through this course you will: Read the print readings. Have the option of reading the online readings. Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides. Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned. Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants. The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience. Discussion: The discussion for each unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night. Your instructor will log into the discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants. We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each day to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.