How do you manage the finances of a business? Whether you are an entrepreneur, running a family business, or just looking to advance your career and add to your skill set, this Bookkeeping Certificate will provide you with the knowledge needed to measure, and manage, the financial health of your business. This program focuses on cash basis accounting.
This course offers 3 classes that together can qualify you for a certificate. If you register for all three classes at once, they will be discounted at checkout. These classes can otherwise be taken individually.
How the Course Works:
- A few days before the class begins you will be emailed an invitation into the online classroom.
- Click to accept the invite and set up a password to access the classroom. For subsequent sessions go to the classroom and use your email address and password to access it.
- Participate when you want! You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
- For the best learning, you should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.